Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!
So, there's a lot to tell you! First, let me say how excited I was to have the talented Average Jane Crafter nominate my humble little blog to be included on Pimp Stitch's blogroll! Talk about flattering! And way awesome. Yay me!! :)
Also, I was extremely thrilled to find one of my little stitchy pieces featured on Feeling Stitchy. You can see that post here. And when I checked out today's post, I saw that one of my stitchy pieces was included in a mosaic. Wooooo hoooooo! I love the internet...
All right, last time I told you about being tagged by Brook. Here's the deal:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So, I am going to be a total spoil-sport and break the rules. I am not tagging anyone. It turns out that it's a whooooooole lot of work to do that! And I am feeling a bit lazy today. But I think Brook is a total hoot and I adore her blog, and find it so flattering that she tagged me...so....I will tell you my unspectacular traits, and leave it up to you whether or not you want to play along. Tee hee. (Oh, but CCW, I think you should do this. So I am unofficially tagging you, darlin'!)
Ok, here goes:
1. The closet doors in my bedroom must be completely shut in order for me to sleep well. Don't ask me why 'cause I can't tell ya. It just has to be like that.
2. My pillows must be facing inward in order for me to sleep, but when I make the bed, they must be facing outward.
3. I can't stand it when the slats on the mini blinds are askew. Oh my gosh, I hate it. Hubby finds this simultaneously amusing and annoying.
4. I talk to inanimate objects--a lot. But don't worry, they don't talk back to me.
5. I always save the best bite for last when I am eating. I will eat around the parts that I don't consider to be the best until all that's left is the best...for example, the center of a piece of French toast.
6. I curse like a sailor when I play video games. Oh, and when I drive. Oh, and when I am angry. Hmmmm....
Ok, so there ya go! Six quirks about yours truly. Sorry that I am not tagging people. But by the looks of it, so many of the people I would tag have either already done this or just plain don't want to.
Now, onto some pictures! I've been stitchin' some more of Annie Oakleaves' patterns. Seriously people, the cuteness is insane! :-D
This guy reminds me of Mike Brady:
I think it's the hood. The little X's I put on there make me think of the '70's. How weird is that???
Here are some Halloween stitchies!
I love his cape:
Here, have some candy:
(How do ya like that Q-snap, huh? ;))
Well, I think that's about it from me for now! I hope you're enjoying the new template. I still haven't figured out how to make a cute header that is wide enough, but I am diggin' being able to post bigger pictures. Let me know what ya think! :)
I've got more stitchy goodness up my sleeve, peeps, so I will talk to you again soon. Until then...