Saturday, December 13, 2008

Devil Gal Towel

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!

Long time, no post! Sorry 'bout that. It's been super hectic around here lately, as I'm sure it is for a lot of folks this time of year. I haven't done much stitching, but I did manage to whip this up last night:

ss devil gal towel 2

ss devil gal towel

ss devil gal towel 3

(Pattern by Sublime Stitching.)

This cute little tea towel is a Christmas gift for my brother's wife. I think she'll really like it. It's not what I originally had in mind, but the gift I was stitching for her didn't pan out. Boo. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? Make something else, of course!

I am sending these gifts through the mail, and I think they are gonna be mighty surprised to find a box of devil apparel in their mailbox. (I made this shirt for my brother.) Surprised, but happy.

That's about it for me, Stitchy Peeps! There just hasn't been much crafting or stitching going on around here lately. I am looking forward to the new year, when things (hopefully) settle down and it's business as usual. Until then...

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

ice pink stars said...

Wow... I just love her little green eyes and her HANDS! So cute!! :D Great job! Anybody would love to receive this as a gift, I know I would!

Patty said...

I love her! I recently discovered I had these patterns in my stash too -- I don't remember buying them though.

sewitsforyou said...

so very cute. She will love it I am sure. I have this pattern but have only stitched the dog and cat so far. great shots as always

Early Bird Special said...

Ooh, your little devil girl turned out so cute! I love her hair color. I'm sorry I've gone missing in the online world, things have been so crazy busy! I'm sure you can relate. I've been missing you! <3

Hope you're laughing all the way and keeping things merry and bright!

xoxo
Amy

Emily said...

Very cute! HOpe she likes it. :)