Friday, February 20, 2009

Sad Little Apple

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!

I picked out a little somethin' from the WIP pile last night and actually managed to finish it. Whaddaya think?

sad apple

sad apple in the hoop

sad apple's cute lil cheek

(I just love his little cheeks!)

This pattern is from my friend Julie's Etsy shop. Isn't he just the cutest little sad apple you've ever seen? :)

After I finished stitching this little guy, I picked up another WIP and got to work...which means that soon I will have pics to share with you. Until then...

Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

thewooleyduck said...

This is so cute! Love the face. Always nice to finish off a WIP.

barncat said...

Aww, he's a cutie! I've got to say too, you always take such great pictures of your stitching.

Mia said...

So so adorable!

I couldn't resist those patterns either :)

Angie said...

So cute!

I just discovered your blog this week and I think your work is beautiful!

Lotta said...

Adorable!!!

Brook said...

Oh my goodness I love love love it!

sewitsforyou said...

oh it turned out fab. Remind me that you stiched this up when I finally get the flickr group up. I sent you an e-mail today...

CRF Kitty said...

My gawd! Your stitching!

craft pig said...

omg i love it's little short arms and legs. Like a T-rex!