So, I mentioned in my last post that I have some braggin' to do about my friend Amanda. She recently sent me some super-awesome napkins that she stitched just for me!!
The pictures I am showing you do not do these beauties justice. Despite repeated attempts to get a good shot, all I have is a couple of blurry, crummy photos. Eh. I implore you, my friends, please click here to check out the pictures Amanda took of these napkins before she shipped 'em to me. I especially love this picture.
Ok, here are the pics I took:
Amanda is talented, ain't she? Hard to believe she started stitching just a little over a year ago. :) She's also generous. These lovely napkins weren't the only things she sent me. Check out the list of cool stuff I got:
- Mo's Bacon Bar--an exotic chocolate bar that sounds wacko but is oh-so delicious.
- Naga Bar--another exotic chocolate bar, with curry. Yes, curry. OH MY GOODNESS, SO DELICIOUS!!
- Red Fire Cookie--a chocolate cookie with cinnamon and chilies. Sinfully delicious.
- Fresh Strawberry Flowers--Amanda introduced me to the Fresh line of cosmetics/skincare back in October when we swapped. And I fell in love. :) This fragrance is hard for me to describe. It's light and summery and perfect.
- Fresh Hesperides Soap--Fresh has the best soaps! In fact, I won't allow anyone else in my family to use my special soap, lol.
Did I miss anything, Amanda? I know I am a bit late posting this so please forgive me if I overlooked anything. I can't believe how much you SPOILED me!! Love ya!!!
So, bloggy buds, that is it for me for today. I have some fun stuff to show you from the recent trip I took to Portland, but that must wait for another day. (Hint: I went to the Japanese bookstore.) And I still have fun stitchy stuff to share. I can't wait to show you what I've been working on! Soon, I promise. Until then...