Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Orange is Done

The orange is done! Hooray!

smiley orange
(Pattern by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery)

smiley orange


leafy

All stitching was done with DMC floss, 2 over 2 on 28-count Opalescent/White Lugana fabric, except the eyes, which are 4 over 2.

 eye


sparkly fabric


This feels like a rushed post, and I guess it is. I have homework to do (what's new?) and I really shouldn't be on the computer. (Facebook doesn't count, though, right? I can still do Facebook and not be slacking on my homework, right? ;)) Anyway...my next project is school-related. Stay tuned! ♥

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Little Creatable said...

I love it! Can't wait to finish mine :D

Anna van Schurman said...

What a cute face. It has a rather vintage feel to it. I feel like it's someone I know from the 70s.

SewAmy said...

love your orange and the little flower on top of it's head. I don't think facebook counts."wink" it is addicting.

Unknown said...

That is darling! I love it!

Becky said...

The Orange Blossom Hat makes it all the more adorable!

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! I love oranges. You did a great job.

JigsawJones said...

Oh! It's so so cute!!! I love it!

MomWaldsPlace said...

Utterly delightful as always! I have a friend who is a perfectionist and a "cute addict", wait until she sees this. She's gonna squeal!

jeanne e. said...

your little orange is super cute. well done!