Monday, July 22, 2013

Halloween SAL Progress--Week Three

Hello! Here is my progress for Week Three of the Halloween in July Stitchalong!

Week Three's progress
I didn't get nearly as much done during Week Three as I'd hoped. It was a very busy week for my family, and we weren't home much, so...there wasn't much time for stitching. Oh well. This is a laid back stitchalong--thank goodness! No deadlines, no pressure. For comparison's sake, here is a photo of last week's progress:

Week Two's progress


 As you can see, I only got a little bit done. And as you can also see, the colors in these pics don't quite match up. The linen doesn't look at all the same to me! It's amazing what a difference early morning light is versus midday light. ;)



By the way, if you leave your needle minder on the ottoman and your cat spots it, you can expect to find a maimed needle minder. Or maybe that's just with my cat. 

Bite marks--ack!
I am just glad she didn't swallow it!

Well, that's it for my Week Three progress report. Be sure to check out Julie's progress! I just love the fabric she's doing her piece on, don't you? 

☺☺☺

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's looking good! (And that cat fabric is ADORABLE!)

Gypsi said...

Your stitches are so perfect!

I had to laugh at the bite marks! So far my kitties haven't noticed my needle minder, but now I'll be more careful!

fawn said...

I never know if my comments go through on you're blog. I'm obviously technically challenged.
This looks great and is such a cute pattern!