Monday, July 15, 2013

Halloween SAL Progress--Week Two

Hello! Here is my progress for Week Two of the Halloween in July Stitchalong!

Week Two's progress

I didn't get too much done this week. Here is last week's pic for a comparison.

Week One's progress

I didn't have much stitchy mojo this week, plus I have been busy trying to downsize my collection of craft supplies. That means a lot of time has been spent purging and organizing instead of stitching. I've also been on a major crochet kick, and have been churning out washcloths all week. 

Anywho, here are a couple more pics from Week Two.



See you next Monday for Week Three's update! Be sure to check out Julie's progress in the meantime. 

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the fabric you used in these pictures. :)

SewAmy said...

you got a whole witch done! It looks great! I love Halloween patterns.

Barb said...

Love that witch!

Lesleyanne said...

Looks great. Love the witch.