Friday, February 8, 2013

Lizzie*Kate Inspiration Boxer

I had the pleasure of stitching another model for my awesome LNS. And, like last time, I got to stitch a Lizzie*Kate design.

As for Me and My House Inspiration Boxer by Lizzie*Kate
This was a quick, easy, enjoyable project to stitch. I love the colors, especially the turquoise.


The buttons add just a touch of whimsical sweetness, I think. 

There is a bonus design included in this Boxer kit, and I will be making it soon. It's just a teensy little thing, and I don't expect it take me more than a few hours. Stay tuned!




5 comments:

Lisa said...

I really love these colors on this linen, so pretty! Such tiny little x's too, I don't know how you do it, but it's amazing!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. I love the colours in this one.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love LK designs!

SewAmy said...

beautiful

fawn said...

Love this! The colors are great and look fresh and updated!