Friday, July 11, 2008

Spoiler! EBS, Avert Thine Eyes!!

Hello Stitchy Peeps!

Ack, it's been a long time since my last post! Sorry 'bout that. But I haven't had anything stitchy-related to blog about. And unfortunately, I still don't have much. Eh. :P

I have been working hard to finish the swap piece I am making for Amy of Early Bird Special . It is coming along quite nicely. I am dying to show you a progress pic, but I don't wanna ruin anything for Amy, so I will show you just a teensy little sneak peek.

Really, it's very teensy, don't get your hopes up! Tee hee.
sneak-y peek-y

Ok, that's all ya get! No more!!!!

And hey, speaking of Amy, she let me know that there was a cool little blurb about me on CraftStylish, a cool crafty webzine. (Um, is that the correct word? Webzine? Like, Web Magazine? Yes, no, maybe?? Anywho...) I was BEYOND excited to see this little piece about my most recent finish, Maude, aka French Knot 'Fro. And hey, while you're there, check out this piece about Amy's fabulous french knot poodle.

Pretty cool, right? :-D

That's about all the stitchy-related stuff I have for you tonight, folks. Oh, wait, there is one last thing. Guess what I got in the mail today?

Check this out! Try not to be jealous, ok? ;)
awesomeness

Yes, my friends, you are looking at my order from Sublime Stitching. Oh, I am soooo excited!!! I have plans for these delicious patterns, oh-so-many plans. I really should wrap up this post so I finish up my swap project, so I can start (and finish) Top Secret Project #2, so I can then start (and finish) my baby's b-day T-shirt (since my first attempt was sadly in vain), so then I can make something wonderful with these new patterns! Ack!!

(Yeah, I don't like to have too may WIPS going on at one time, and I have commitments and deadlines and stuff that I need to take care of before I start anything for myself. And you can bet yer britches, these SS patterns will be used to make something for ME.)

I hope to be back soon with some cool new pics of the stuff I plan to start soon. Until then..

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

sewitsforyou said...

Oh I was glad to see a new post by you. Congrats on the mention!!