Friday, May 1, 2009

Something Old, Something New

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!

So, here is a picture of that WIP I showed you last time, all finished. I know I posted this pic on Flickr ages ago so I am a bit late with this post, but...oh well! Here it is:



poor little veggies...

This is one of four motifs stitched on a tea towel for fellow Flickr-ite kittykill. I didn't think to take a pic of the whole towel, but if you'd like to see the other three parts, click here, here, and here. Pretty cute stuff, eh??

Hey, while you're over there on Flickr's website, be sure to check out Wild Olive's group. Mollie is putting out a call for photos. Read more about it on this blog post. Oh, and please take the time to read this one too. Mollie's doing a really generous thing. :)

And now, another WIP. This is only an obscure lil sneak peek at this WIP, for it's a surprise thank you gift for someone...or as I like to say, a TOP SECRET PROJECT. Tee hee.

sneaky lil peek...

Well, my lovelies, that is gonna do it for me! I will back soon with more stitchy goodness. Until then...

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

sewitsforyou said...

busy gal huh? Super cute as always!