Monday, March 1, 2010

The Rain Fell

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!

Happy March!


march


I've got a little cross stitch finish to share with you...unfortunately the pics are less than stellar, but after many attempts to get great pics, I gave up. There's only so much I can handle. ;) Anywho, here's a project I started so very long ago, finally complete:

the rain fell
("The Rain Fell" by Little House Needleworks)

faded into blue

variegated goodness

I hope everyone is having a great year! I am soooooo looking forward to Spring, as I am sure you are too, bloggy friends. Even though my allergies drive me mad, I can't wait to get outside and plant flowers, and maybe a veggie garden too. We had one last year, and I gotta say, having fresh sugar snap peas several times a week made me one happy lady! :)

So, that's it for now, darlings! I have two swap pieces in progress, so stay tuned for pics. Until then...

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Glenda said...

I love this cross-stitch -- it gives me the itch to pick back up cross-stitching again (it's been a decade-plus since I last cross-stitched). Such a cute design. Your macro shots of it are fantastic.

Julie said...

So cute! It makes me want to finish some cross stitch UFOs I have packed away!

SewAmy said...

Happy March to you too. Love your stitching and thank you for the links.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi!!

Great stitches in your piece!!

Are you working on anything new??

I just finished three things and have to take a picture of the third!!

Keep me posted as I am no longer on Facebook!!

Blessings!! Paula

Anonymous said...

I love you finished "The Rain Fell" , Beautiful !
When I was on my late teens I tried cross stitching, picked up a $1 kit of a tiny bear with a heart and did most of it but don't remember what did I do with it. Most recently I did a tiny pattern from Miss Woolly's Mini Cross Stitch kit and I loved it.
Getting ready to try something a bit more challenging soon; Lizzie Kate Green Flip Series.