Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Cuties


From the Trick or Treat Halloween Kids pattern set by Greenbeanbaby

I stitched these little cuties recently, and I just love them! For the witchy gal, I played around with one of DMC's fluorescent floss colors, which was super fun (and bright!). For the candy corn boy, I had fun using Gentle Art Sampler Threads for his hair. Fun, fun, fun! (How many times can I say "fun" in one post? ;))
☺



9 comments:

Julie said...

I love the candy corn boy hair so much, it's perfect! :)

Suburban Stitcher said...

very very cute!

Anonymous said...

These are super cute!

Kristi said...

Thanks, all! ♥

Barb said...

Those guys are so cute! Plus all those interesting stitches!

Way Out Wear said...

Adorbz! Love them!

Rebel Blossom @ Studio 2sixty said...

These are so freakin' adorable! LOVE!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love them both! I just finished a little Halloween stitchy project that I hope to share tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Kristi! Especially candy corn dude!