Thursday, August 7, 2008

"You Like Me, You Really Like Me!"

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps! You aren't gonna believe this!! I've received a bloggy award! ME!! alicia in hawaii (curiosities 808) passed along this super cool award to me. ME!!! I can hardly believe it...

awarda1


The rules for receiving this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Ok, here's my list. These brilliant bloggers inspire and entertain me. Thanks ladies!

1. Early Bird Special
2. Welcome To My World
3. lovestitches
4. faster kittykill
5. ♥Knit with Love♥
6. Crash Course Widow
7. Shebrews

So I guess there are few people out there that really do read my humble little blog. I can't thank you enough! :) And a big hug to you, alicia in hawaii, for passing this along to me. (ME!!! :-D)

Well peeps, that's it for me tonight! I can't wait for you to see what's coming up next...I am done with the mermaid and she is soooo sweet! I just have to wait 'til tomorrow morning to get a good picture of her. The morning light in my house seriously kicks, it's way awesome. So stay tuned! Until then...

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

sewitsforyou said...

thanks so much. I feel so special!!! I love your blog too! Thanks again and I am glad you like my blog!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow!! Yea, yea, yea!! Thank you sooooooo much, m'dear! =) You're the one who told me what "blog" meant in the first place, so what a nice tidy little circle it is now. =D Muchas gracias again! Love ya!

Hugs,
Candi

(And um, yeah...that deleted comment is from me. I'm at sister's house and using her laptop, so it was automatically logged in from her Google email account. Oops.... =D)