Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Stitchy Story

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!

So, yours truly was asked by the talented Mollie to write a guest post on her blog, Wild Olive. I was more than happy to oblige. :) Be sure to check it out!

And since I don't like to post without at least one picture, here's a couple from the vaults. It's just close-ups of floss, but..it's all good, right? 'Cause floss is awesome. Yup.

creativity

pink floss

Well, that's all for now, darlings. I hope to be back soon with something fun to show ya...but first I have to finish some homework. Yup, homework. I've decided to go back to college. That doesn't leave much time for stitching, but it doesn't mean I won't try to work on stuff when time allows it. So stay tuned, I will have some stitchy goodness to share eventually! Until then...

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I can't thank you enough! You are more awesome than I even knew!