Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gather a Harvest

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!

Wow, it seems that more & more time passes between each of my posts lately. Sorry 'bout that. I am still here, stitching away! I'm also doing a lot of other things, which is why I am not posting frequently. But there's some bad news: my card reader is being temperamental, so I can't share the pics of what I've been working on. Bigfoot is progressing nicely (but slowwwwwwly), and I have a cool butterfly tea towel I'm making for an awesome new friend. It stinks that I can't share pics with you! So....until I get things figured out, please enjoy this oldie:

gather a harvest


I blogged about this a couple years ago, but for some reason it says the pic is unavailable and doesn't show up, even though my settings for this one are and always have been public. ??? Anywho, sorry for the repeat, but I figure it's better than nothing, right? Plus, it's appropriate, what with it being Autumn now. :):)

So, that's it for now, darlings. I hope to get that stupid card reader figured out soon so I can share pics with you. The tea towel is cool and I can't wait to show it to you. Until then...

Happy Stitching!

No comments: