Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Glimpses of a Gift

Well, shoot. I don't have much to show you guys right now. I've put away the Halloween project (if you consider covering it up with charts and other projects while it remains on the ottoman in front of my stitching chair "putting it away") and have begun working on Christmas gifts. That means I can't share my progress, though, for I don't want to take a chance that a gift recipient will get a peek.

That makes for a pretty boring stitchy blog, don'tcha think? 
 
So, I've decided it would be safe to show a sneak peek pic now and then. Nothing too exciting, mind you, but just a little glimpse of what I am working on. Here is what I am currently stitching:
 



I can't wait until I can give you the full scoop about this project! It's super cute, and the linen I'm using is really pretty. This pic does NOT do the linen justice. At all.

So!! That's all I have for now. I'd say I am about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way done with this piece, so hopefully I will have something new to show you next time. Or maybe I will take more pics of this piece at a different angle after I have some more work done on it. We'll see. Either way, I won't have much to share until after the new year. 
 
Oy! The new year!! I can't even think about that now! I need a pause button for my life. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh! I can't wait to see! It looks so beautiful right now.

Anonymous said...

I like the little close up glimpses. It's mysterious and fun :-)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it finished!