Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bubble Tea

Hello, June! What happened to May?? Oh my! You know what that means, though, right?

New month = new dessert!


Bubble Tea! How awesome is this?!? Okay, to be honest, I have never had Bubble Tea, but if it's half as fabulous as this little guy, I know I'd be a HUGE fan!

And speaking of being a fan, has anyone else noticed how awesome PicMonkey is? I am especially excited about their new collage features. 


(Awesomeness.)

Well, you know the drill! If you haven't signed up for the Dessert of the Month Club yet, DO IT!!! It's not too late. And if you are a club member, be sure to add pics of your stitched desserts to The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's Flickr group. There are a few Flickr groups that I check daily, and this is one of them! I can't help it--everything in the pool is super cute. 

Have a great June, and before you know it, I will be sharing with you July's Dessert of the Month! So stay tuned--I've seen it, and it's a cutie. 

(Oh, okay, they're ALL cuties!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Way Out Wear said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
And I loved bubble tea and you probably would too!
This is so adorable!

Carla said...

Too cute! Planning to stitch mine on the weekend *Ü*