Saturday, August 9, 2008

On The Catwalk

Hey there, Stitchy Peeps!

First of all, thanks for the mermaid love! It thrills me to hear what you guys think about the stuff I make. So much work goes into these things...time and effort and whatnot....it's relaxing and wonderful but still work, ya' know what I mean? So it's great to get feedback from you guys and to know that you think it's as wonderful as I do. :)

So, ok, last time I mentioned that I had a couple pics of some adorable little children modeling the shirts I made...so, here ya' go! Enjoy.

First up, my dear friend's daughter, Anna. Try not to fall out of your chair 'cause of the cuteness. Seriously. That's how flippin' cute she is!
cover girl

strike a pose!

model

Ok, so I gotta confess: I did not snap those pics of Anna. They are waaaaayyyy too nice to have come from my little camera! Tee hee. Anyway, check out my friend's Flickr photostream. She takes really great pics!

Next up is my own little baby boy, wearing the onesie I made him for his birthday....a month too late, but whatever!
modeling the shirt mommy made

modeling the shirt mommy made2

(Hey, how do you like those legs? Hubby's got some nice stems.Tee hee!)

Well, that's about it for me, Stitchy Peeps. Hope you liked the pictures!

So, until next time...

Happy Stitching!

PS Don't forget...if you wanna stitch these patterns, check out Annie Oakleave's blog. You'll find these patterns and more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing embroideries in action! They look even nicer on cute kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

You're needle has just been on fire lately! Everything looks cute and lovely. I'm too lazy to log into flickr all the time and leave comments there, but your projects are all lovely!

sewitsforyou said...

all the sweetness in this post makes me smile. Doens't it make you feel so good to finish a project. I have a bit of ADHD when I start something cause if I let myself I would have 10 WIP and nothing completed ever.